Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico - Project Management
Are you interested in working with the most trending technologies in the market?
We want to meet you!
We are a company that offers consultancy services in the software industry, we work our projects end to end and are fully remote, growing exponentially! 📈
Join our team and become our new Rockstar 😎 💥 💻 "Technical Product Manager” On Divelement!
✅ Get to know us! A brief introduction:
Our website: http://www.divelement.io/
Our Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/divelement
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team and help us develop and manage our innovative AI platform. The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of our product, as well as managing the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience in product management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Design new code & architecture patterns
● Collaborate with the respective team to identify and fix technical problems
● Collaborate with other Tech Leads to plan technical evolution
● Identify technical debt and create a plan for when & how it will be mitigated
● Identify risks, communicate them, and form contingency plans in a timely manner
● Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments
● Maintain, document, and improve code standards for the development pod
● Maintain an average Code Contribution capacity of 50% - this means that 50% of your workload should be spent contributing code
● Share technical knowledge and mentor new engineers on their skills
● Conduct and Facilitate scheduled code reviews and provide feedback to developers
● Give technical feedback, estimates, & suggestions to the product team on new features
● Keep product informed of task progress and give estimates of completion
● Evenly delegate and assign work to appropriate developers
● Assist with hiring & training new developers
● Soft Skills
○ Must embody accountability, bias to action, and collaboration
○ Strong leadership and organizational abilities
○ Strong coding skills
○ Ability to delegate
○ Analytical thinking
○ Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
○ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related fiel
This is a contractor position, paid hourly with the option of becoming a employee after 3 months fully on the payroll with benefits.